Karrek Lodge – 3 bedroom holiday cottage (sleeps 6)
On a family friendly holiday park. Use of heated indoor swimming pool and less than 10 minutes to stunning west Cornwall beaches.
About Karrek Lodge:
Karrek lodge is a chalet style, holiday cottage with a downstairs bathroom and an upstairs shower room. There is a full length balcony leading off from the master bedroom, with a bistro dining table and couple of chairs for that peaceful early morning cup of tea, or evening glass of wine!
The kitchen is small but very well equipped with a double electric oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living dining area is open plan with a large dining table (that will comfortably seat 6), corner sofa unit , a couple of arm chairs and a lovely soft beanbag for the kids (or adults) to fight over! We’ve even put a second TV/DVD player in one of the twin bedrooms for that extra bit of chill out space (perfect for older children).
We provide free wifi at the property and there’s further free wifi throughout the park (in and around the main facilities)
In addition you have the use of the shared, heated indoor swimming pool and you’re less than 10 minutes drive to the stunning beaches Of Hayle Towans And St Ives Carbis Bay.
Karrek Lodge – Details
Kitchen, bathroom and open plan living/dining area, as follows:
- Kitchen – This is compact but really well equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and double oven.
- Dining area – Dining table that will extend to comfortably seat 6. additional seating. Large American style fridge freezer with chilled water dispenser. There are double patio doors that open out onto the front terrace where there’s bench style table that will seat up to 6 and an additional storage bench – useful for buckets and spades/windbreak storage.
- Lounge area with 39” Smart TV. This room has been renovated in 2022 by knocking through into what was the 4th bedroom to create a larger living area. There’s 2 sofas (2 seater and 3 seater) and an armchair. From the lounge, you have access to the rear patio area, or catching the evening sun.
- Bathroom consisting of bath with shower over, WC, heated towel rail and basin, we’ve even put in an additional rail over the bath for hanging up and hosing down wetsuits!
3 bedrooms and a shower room:
- Master bedroom has a kingsize bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a wall mounted TV/DVD player. From this bedroom there are patio doors that lead out onto a full length balcony, which has a small bistro table and a couple of chairs.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with TV/DVD player
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin on this floor.
Availability and Pricing
During Whitsun, July, August and October half term you can book for 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday.
Throughout the rest of the year you’ll be able to book from 3 nights and we can often be more flexible on the check in days. However, please note that should your booking span a 2 week period, this will be reflected in the booking price. Please contact Amanda at Chycor for further details.
|Season||Rate per week|
|Low (Jan, Feb, March, April, October, November, December)||£440|
|October Half Term||£780|
|Christmas and winter bookings||Please Contact Us|
In 2021 we are stepping back from the booking and management of this property. It will all now be managed by Amanda at Chycor. The availability calendar is directly connected to the Chycor booking page, so is up to date.
Should you wish to contact Chycor directly here’s their contact details:T.07580 211528