Karrek Lodge – 3 bedroom holiday cottage (sleeps 6)
On a family friendly holiday park. Use of heated indoor swimming pool and less than 10 minutes to stunning west Cornwall beaches.
About Karrek Lodge:
Karrek lodge is a chalet style, holiday cottage with a downstairs bathroom and an upstairs shower room. There is a full length balcony leading off from the master bedroom, with a bistro dining table and couple of chairs for that peaceful early morning cup of tea, or evening glass of wine!
The kitchen is small but very well equipped with a double electric oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living dining area is open plan with a dining table 2 sofas and a couple of arm chairs. We’ve even put a second TV/DVD player in the twin bedroom for that extra bit of chill out space (perfect for older children).
We provide free wifi at the property and there’s further free wifi throughout the park (in and around the main facilities)
In addition you have the use of the shared, heated indoor swimming pool and you’re less than 10 minutes drive to the stunning beaches Of Hayle Towans And St Ives Carbis Bay.
Karrek Lodge – Details
Kitchen, bathroom and open plan living/dining area, as follows:
- Kitchen – This is compact but really well equipped with a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and microwave.
- Dining area – With dining table for 6. There are doors that open out onto the small terrace where there’s additional seating.
- Lounge area with TV/DVD player. This area has been renovated over the winter of 2021/22 to create a larger living space with 2 sofas and additional seating. Photos and further descriptions to follow.
- Bathroom consisting of bath with shower over, WC, heated towel rail and basin, we’ve even put in an additional rail over the bath for hanging up and hosing down wetsuits!
3 bedrooms and a shower room:
- Master bedroom has a kingsize bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers and patio doors that lead out onto a full length balcony, which has a small bistro table and a couple of chairs.
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 – Twin single beds, bedside table, with TV/DVD player
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin.
Pricing and Check in dates
Through the main holiday season (early May to the end of September) you can book for 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday.
We can be more flexible on the length of your stay and check in/out days throughout the rest of the year, so please contact us for further details.
All our bookings are now managed by Amanda at Chycor.
Should you wish to contact Chycor directly here’s their contact details:
07580 211528 or 01209 313907